Periodic pallet racking inspections are critical to ensure a safe warehouse environment and compliance with HSE requirements. PD industrial are the market leaders in offering independent racking inspections on all types of pallet racking systems.
Our SEMA trained SARI (SEMA approved racking inspector) inspectors have many years experience with all types of racking ensuring that you get an inspection that is clear and concise. Our inspectors use the latest in digital reporting software which has been designed by PD industrial to be easy for all members of staff to understand allowing you to feel confident in an issues that are identified being understood by your employees.
We have access to all manufacturers design manuals and loading charts so that we can verify and validate that your system meets the required standards and is being operated within its design capability.
On completion of your racking inspection we will document and present a report detailing any damage or corrective remedial action that needs to be implemented.
Do You Need a Racking Inspection?
- Pallet Racking is classed as “work equipment” and is covered by current Health and Safety Legislation
- If there is a need to identify unsafe components in order to reduce the the risk of collapse.
- To prevent large repair bills from the neglect of your Pallet Racking.
- At least on an Annual basis, this maybe more frequent dependant on your operational needs.
Click the video link above to see one of our SEMA racking inspections being carried out by one of our highly trained and experienced inspectors using our unique data recording equipment.
It is the employer’s duty to provide a safe working environment, this includes the following statutory regulations:
- Provision and use of Work Equipment Regulations 5 and 6 1998
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 Section 2
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1992
- Health and Safety in Retail and Wholesale Warehouses HS(G)76